Breakfast & Lunch are provided FREE to all
Milltown School District students weekly!
*** We are not accepting payments (CASH or CHECKS) for the remainder of the year.
PICKUP SCHEDULE - 8:30AM - 10:00AM
(All students will continue to be offered FREE breakfast regardless of in person learning or virtual status. Virtual families can pick up BREAKFAST and LUNCH and will be asked to provide their students' names. In person learning students will only be offered breakfast as they will receive lunch in the cafeteria.)
June 7 & June 10
(Last Day of Pick Up)
Monday Pick Up = Breakfast & Lunch for Monday-Wednesday
Thursday Pick Up = Breakfast & Lunch for Thursday-Sunday
All meals will be distributed at JOYCE KILMER SCHOOL ONLY.
Breakfast and lunch for 7 days a week are provided free this year through a grant by the Governor's office to ensure all students are receiving proper meals through the pandemic. This state grant supplements the federal lunch program, so there is no eligibility requirement other than being enrolled in a public school.
Please remember to socially distance while waiting to pick up your meals and masks must be worn.
If you have any questions, please contact Gloria Jozefowicz @ 732-214-2369 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
New for the 2020-2021 school year!
Our district has selected the PaySchools Central payment portal for parents.
Now you can pay for your child's school lunch and more online, securely and quickly!
- Create your account using your computer or tablet: here
- If you want to use your phone, download the PaySchools Central app on the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Complete account registration by selecting register, entering your profile details, setting up your password via the email link that is sent to you, then logging in.
- Add your children to your account using their student ID numbers.
- If you'd like, enter credit card and/or banking information as forms of payment to use with your PaySchools account or simply plan to use guest checkout with the time comes.
- Manage school payments with ease!
You may at any time send in a check or cash to deposit in your child's lunch account.
- Please indicate your child's name, school and homeroom/PIN# on the envelope
- Checks should be made payable to: Milltown School District
- NOTE: If you have children in both schools, individual checks/money should be sent to the appropriate school each child attends