Lunch will be provided FREE to all
Milltown School District students!
Our district has selected the PaySchools Central payment portal for parents.
Now you can pay for your child's school lunch and more online, securely and quickly!
- Create your account using your computer or tablet: here
- If you want to use your phone, download the PaySchools Central app on the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Complete account registration by selecting register, entering your profile details, setting up your password via the email link that is sent to you, then logging in.
- Add your children to your account using their student ID numbers.
- If you'd like, enter credit card and/or banking information as forms of payment to use with your PaySchools account or simply plan to use guest checkout with the time comes.
- Manage school payments with ease!
You may at any time send in a check or cash to deposit in your child's lunch account.
- Please indicate your child's name, school and homeroom/PIN# on the envelope
- Checks should be made payable to: Milltown School District
- NOTE: If you have children in both schools, individual checks/money should be sent to the appropriate school each child attends