Lunches for Milltown resident students in grades K-12 who are income eligible participants in the National School Lunch Program may pick up grab and go meals Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesdays between 11:30am and 12:30pm at Joyce Kilmer School. Please go to the main entrance. Lunches will be distributed for 5 days at a time.
By setting up an account you can easily:
- Deposit money at your convenience
- Set email reminders to notify you when your child's account gets low (No Charge)
- Set up recurring payments
- Check your child's account balance (No Charge)
- View an activity report to see what your child has purchased up to 30 days prior (No Charge)
To set up an account, all you need is:
- A valid email address
- A credit card or ACH Check Information
- Your child's student identification number
You may at any time send in a check or cash to deposit in your child's lunch account.
- Please indicate your child's name, school and homeroom/PIN# on the envelope
- Checks should be made payable to: Milltown School District
- NOTE: If you have children in both schools, individual checks/money should be sent to the appropriate school each child attends