If you have any questions, please contact Gloria Jozefowicz @ 732-214-2369 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
New for the 2020-2021 school year!
Our district has selected the PaySchools Central payment portal for parents.
Now you can pay for your child's school lunch and more online, securely and quickly!
- Create your account using your computer or tablet: here
- If you want to use your phone, download the PaySchools Central app on the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Complete account registration by selecting register, entering your profile details, setting up your password via the email link that is sent to you, then logging in.
- Add your children to your account using their student ID numbers.
- If you'd like, enter credit card and/or banking information as forms of payment to use with your PaySchools account or simply plan to use guest checkout with the time comes.
- Manage school payments with ease!
You may at any time send in a check or cash to deposit in your child's lunch account.
- Please indicate your child's name, school and homeroom/PIN# on the envelope
- Checks should be made payable to: Milltown School District
- NOTE: If you have children in both schools, individual checks/money should be sent to the appropriate school each child attends
2020-21 Free and Reduced Online Lunch Application - AVAILABLE NOW!