Joyce Kilmer Lunch Menu
Parkview Lunch Menu
In honor of National Nutrition Month, Pomptonian is hosting the 2nd Annual Pomptonian Healthy School Lunch Challenge. We are asking students to submit healthy recipes.
The recipe must include:
- At least one fruit or vegetable
- Lean protein
- Whole grains
- Healthy cooking techniques
- 5 servings (on official recipe form)
- A photo of your work
- Tree nuts
There will be (2) first-place winners selected from all of Pomptonian’s districts and they will each receive a vertical garden for their school, Pomptonian’s Chef Greg will prepare their recipe to be featured in the school cafeteria, and a banner to be hung in the school cafeteria. There will also be (4) second-place winners selected. They will have their meal prepared and served in their school cafeteria and will receive a banner to hang in the school.
All recipes and photos must be submitted by Friday, March 20th to email@example.com.
By setting up an account you can easily:
- Deposit money at your convenience
- Set email reminders to notify you when your child's account gets low (No Charge)
- Set up recurring payments
- Check your child's account balance (No Charge)
- View an activity report to see what your child has purchased up to 30 days prior (No Charge)
To set up an account, all you need is:
- A valid email address
- A credit card or ACH Check Information
- Your child's student identification number
You may at any time send in a check or cash to deposit in your child's lunch account.
- Please indicate your child's name, school and homeroom/PIN# on the envelope
- Checks should be made payable to: Milltown School District
- NOTE: If you have children in both schools, individual checks/money should be sent to the appropriate school each child attends